Do you want to accurately identify the potential and talents of your employees?
Do you want to improve the impact of your people management practices?
Do you want to optimise the brain performance of your employees?
Does your organisation need agile human capital?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, the Neuro Agility Profile™ (NAP™) Advanced+ can help you. The NAP Advanced+ is an assessment tool measuring the neurophysiological elements that impact the ease, speed and flexibility with which you think, learn and process information. It is used by universities and businesses for talent development, performance improvement, brain fitness optimisation and potential risk for human error minimisation. The NAP Advanced+ is a neuroscience-based assessment instrument, that illustrates your neurological design and the drivers that can optimise your brain performance. It is not a psychometric test but a tool to develop people, improve their neuro-agility and optimise their performance. Neuro Agility is the answer to easily adapt to the dynamically changing environment and even be one step ahead. This ensures sustainable competitive advantage for the organisations, developing the neuro-agility potential of their employees. The NAP Advanced+ provides an overview of 13 components of neuro-agility, which consist of 6 drivers that optimise brain performance and 7 neurophysiological components of your unique neurological design.
The benefits of applying NAP Assessment in your organisation and with your employees are:
- Talent selection – recruiters will be supported in the selection of the right candidates for the right position, increasing workplace effectiveness and engagement. This is especially suitable for organisations that experience disruptive change and where the ability to learn fast is a vital necessity;
- Talent development – learning and talent development professionals will have a holistic predictive analysis for identifying people’s potential and talent as a point of departure for developing their strengths, improving performance and creating a culture of learning in organisations;
- On-boarding programmes – knowing the unique neurological design of your newly hired employees will help you to increase the impact of the programme and the long-term engagement of the employees;
- Leadership development – based on an accurate understanding of their neurological design, leaders and managers will have a clearer understanding of how uniquely they deal with change, solve complex problems, think, learn, serve, influence and inspire;
- Emotional intelligence development – employees will have a predictive analysis that will help them improve accurate awareness of their neurological design by improving their self-awareness, self-regulation and self-esteem;
- Stress management– knowing their neurological design and brain drivers will help employees to develop and improve effective stress coping mechanisms;
- Performance improvement – HR professionals and managers will be able to support the employees to improve their brain fitness and overall brain performance, helping people work faster and smarter and being more productive and effective;
- Workplace wellness – increasing workplace wellness and brain health will help the workforce to reduce fatigue and stress, improve performance and promote happiness and wellbeing culture in the organisation;
- Risk of human error – health and safety practitioners will be able to identify people’s risk for human error and minimise it, helping companies to reduce job- related incidents and even prevent loss of life;
- Team dynamics – knowing your people and them knowing their unique neurological characteristics improves the team dynamics and communication in the organisation;
- Employee engagement – workers will be able to engage more effectively in the workplace when they have an accurate understanding of who they are, how and where they best fit in and how they can best contribute. This will increase productivity, wellness and happiness thus reducing the levels of attrition and absenteeism in your organisation.
- Learning culture – helping companies improve their workforces’ ability to learn faster and easier, which will be one of their most sustainable advantages for the future.