Why Assessment Centres?
Let's hear the evidences talk:
- It has been proven to be one of the fairest assessment tools, that does not disproportionally reject a particular group e.g. man or women, minorities etc.
- It has been perceived as fair by the candidates themselves
- It has positive impact on the feedback acceptance, that influences the positive image of the recruiting organisation
Prediction of future performance:
- It facilitates the prediction of your future employees job performance over and above tools like IQ and personality tests
- It has been proven to predict up to 30-40% of the future job
Prediction of other important organisational variables:
- It has been proven to enhance person-organisation fit
- It is has been used to measure observable behaviour, directly linked to the job success
In order to achieve maximum objectivity in the analysis of the observed behaviour, each participant in the assessment center has been monitored by at least two evaluators from CATRO, of which at least one psychologist. The report, prepared after the summary of all the appraisers has been generated, provides a detailed analysis of the assessed competences, including recommendations for further development. The CATRO experts will support you in the important process of providing feedback to all evaluated applicants.