- Job profile definition and design of the advertisement campaign.
- Identification and activation of communication channels for potential candidates’ attraction – job portals, social media, professional networks, etc.
- Profound research of our international CATRO database of candidates incl. candidates with disabilities and with a migrant background.
- Headhunting as a solution for positions where the talent pool is smaller and proactive S&S strategy has to be applied.
- Preselection via telephone interviews focusing on the candidates’ motivation for the position and main job requirements.
- Conduction of competence-based, semi-structured interviews for analysis and evaluation of applicants.
- Additional integration of assessment elements for diagnostics of the candidates’ competencies such as the test Job Fit Quest, Neuro Agility test, etc.
- Preparation of professional profile of every approved candidate.
- Provide a quality guarantee for our search and selection services, as we aspire to establish and maintain sustainable and long-term partnerships with the people and organisations we work with.
We are COURAGEOUS to try new search and selection approaches and be open and transparent towards companies and candidates in every step of the recruitment process. This core CATRO value has helped us to achieve numerous successful recruitment projects and to establish trust with all stakeholders involved.