Our Systematic Approach
Our work is based on a systematic approach: research, analysis, proposed strategies, specific training and development programmes are inherently linked to the overall corporate vision and business aspirations, reflecting the influence of external factors such as market conditions and trends for business environment development.
Our unique approach:
- Learning process that engages and involves everyone. With simulations, interactive exercises and enough time for reflective discussions.
- Learning process that provokes getting out of the comfort zone.
- Learning process that empowers.
- Using evidence-based practice:catching the most recent developments in science and business.
- Easy-to-revise additional training materials incl. memory cards, handouts, literature references etc.
And of course all this delivered by experienced trainers
Projects can comprise:
- Diagnostic of the training needs and support in the development of your development plans
- Development Centres to identify and develop high-potential individuals
- In-company single training modules in targeted areas
- Training modules as part of broader organisational processes
- Long-term training and development programmes
- Leadership development programmes, tailor made to your needs
- On the job projects for development of specific team dynamics
- Team effectiveness and team building strategies
- Individual Leadership or Performance Coaching for senior- and middle management
- Team Coaching
- Coaching skills training for managers
- Real Estate