An ineffectively executed outplacement process can result in feeling insecure within the company and can create negative climate among the remaining employees. It is also a factor that directly harms the so-called “psychological contract” between the employer and his/her employees – the unwritten rules of mutual trust and appreciation that are so strongly linked to the employees’ motivation.
At CATRO Bulgaria, we offer special outplacement support to facilitate that crucial for both: employee and employer process.
The outplacement process can have positive side and with the expertise and practices that CATRO Bulgaria applies – every involved stakeholder can experience the change benefits and identify the upcoming opportunities.
Added value for your outplaced employees:
- Development of career plans
- Development of personalised job application strategy
- Identification of individual job market strengths
- Accelerated job search process
- Increased chances for finding a suitable job position
- Strengthened feeling of self-confidence
Added value for your company:
- Positive influence over the organisational image - internally and externally
- Minimised chances for negative media publicity negatively impacting everyone involved
- Clear demonstration of positive organisational culture with emphasis on human value
- Preservation of a positive working environment
- Motivation enforcement for the remaining employees